Friday, December 09, 2005

Crochetme.com

Well, this is an exciting turn of events! My friend, Julie Holetz, one of the technical editors at Crochet Me Online Magazine, urged me to submit a few of my original crochet patterns. I submitted my Baby Derby for the Jaunty Baby. The Derby is in this month's issue! Many thanks to Julie for cleaning up my pattern and making it presentable for submission. Julie rocks!
I've used this hat pattern so many times. I've even adapted a larger version of it for the basis of all of those Newsboy Hats I've been crocheting. This is the sort of pattern that can be adapted for everyone, small and large. You can also use any type of yarn or combine many types of yarn, flat and fuzzy to enhance this pattern.
I crochet and knit many items for the charity, Stitches From The Heart. I've used this pattern so many times, in so many different forms, that it's difficult to count the ways. Definitely check out the latest issue of Crochet Me Online Magazine. There are tons of great patterns this month.
Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 5:59 PM PST, Blogger Julie said...

Yay, congrats to you!

 
At 9:19 AM PST, Blogger ~drew emborsky~ said...

Woo hoo HOO!! Congrats!!!

 
At 10:37 AM PST, Blogger LadyLinoleum said...

I saw this and meant to tell you CONGRATULATIONS! You rock E!

Hey, I am definitely dragging my rear to SNB tonight. Will you be there?

 
At 2:23 PM PST, Blogger Ellen Bloom said...

I try never to miss the Thursday WeHo SnB, Our Lady of Linoleum. HOWEVER, I will have to miss the post-Xmas meet on 12/29...it's the family Chanukah party. more later.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery