Monday, December 19, 2005

Good News!

Beth in Crocheted Newsboy Cap - Noro Kureyon Wool

My good friend, Beth is a marvelous jewelry designer. She invited a few select patrons over to her house on Saturday to see her pieces just in case we needed some last minute gifts. Whenever I buy Beth's jewelry, it's usually for myself! Her pieces are really lovely...I'll post a few pictures of my own 'Beth Designs' soon.

I brought over a few of my hats, scarves and shawls to Beth's house. The crocheted Newsboy Cap in Noro Kureyon matched perfectly with Beth's blouse and looked sensational on her! We made a very nice swap.

There's something about that Newsboy Cap....it looks great on almost everyone. Thanks for the gorgeous jewelry, Beth and thanks for being such a glamorous model!

I also sold a few of these faboo caps at my office. The lovely Virginia McDonald looks really great in her Newsboy!

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 9:50 AM PST, Blogger Julie said...

Beth, looks fabulous! Great hat. I hope you both did very well at the open house.

 
At 5:12 PM PST, Blogger LadyLinoleum said...

They're great hats!

 
At 10:19 PM PDT, Blogger Whitney said...

I love your newsboy hats! Can I ask if the pattern is free online somewhere, or is it your own? THANK YOU!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery