Friday, January 26, 2007

Another Busy Weekend


Had a great time at the WeHo SnB last night. I was so busy crocheting and talking to everyone that I didn't even think to snap a photo! We have lots of newbies at the SnB....faboo!

Tonight Larry and I will be readying our stuff for Christine's GROUP GARAGE SALE tomorrow, Saturday, January 27th. The sale starts at 7am....we probably won't be there until 8:30-ish. I'm assuming the sale will go until 1 or 2pm. Christine listed the info in the Recycler and on Craigslist, but here's the location: 239 No. Orchard Dr., Burbank. I believe that about 6 people are participating. It should be great!

Later that night we'll be heading down to Marina del Rey for a special birthday party! I'm excited to go to Aunt Kizzy's....it's been awhile.

Sunday, after breakfast with the folks at Rutt's Hut in Mar Vista, I'll be heading over to McCabe's Guitar Shop for a ukulele workshop. This is an ongoing, once-a-month meeting so all of us ukesters can keep our uke-chops up.

On Sunday evening, it's another ukulele extravaganza. We're meeting friends at Cantalini's in Playa del Rey for dinner and to hear Ian Whitcomb perform. He's a ukulele master.

Have a marvelous weekend, everyone!

6 Comments:

At 1:37 PM PST, Blogger Faith said...

woo hoo!!! can't wait. you know I love a garage sale.

7:00 a.m. it starts? Somehow I thought it was 9 a.m. but I'll definitely be there! Then off to the Handy Market (on Buena Vista and Magnolia) for a huge honking slab of bbq ribs. You should definitely check it out. Every Saturday all day!

Clearly I'm avoiding my work!

 
At 2:31 PM PST, Blogger MonkeyGurrrrrl said...

Wow. 7 in the a.m. Urgh. As I found out Wednesday morning, I am definitely not made for the waking in the early hours. Too bad, because it sounds like fun.

I'm bummed I dinnint get to see your sweater ON you, but I'm sure I will soon. In the meantime, have a fantastic weekend!!!!

 
At 4:11 PM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

CLARIFICATION:

I've asked the participants to set up beginning at 7, for an 8 o'clock start...though of course all the early birds are there at the break of dawn picking through the boxes before they are even unloaded. It should be fun!

See you there!

 
At 6:08 PM PST, Blogger Laurie Ann said...

I will be at a scintillating Board of Directors meeting in Studio City at 8:freakin'AM, but I'll stop by on my way home.

 
At 6:57 PM PST, Blogger mj said...

I'm so jealous!! I have many things I could sell in a garage sale, but haven't got the energy to do it. Hope it is a success!

 
At 1:46 PM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please tell me you took pics at Aunt Kizzy's....

:) mmmmmm. Real food!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery