Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Pattern for Crocheted Cardigan

Many people have asked for my pattern for the Burgundy Crocheted Cardigan. I've written up the directions and have them in pdf format. Maybe one of you HTML techies out there can help me figure out how to link the blog to the pdf file OR to place this page on my sidebar. I'm seriously HTML-limited! Yikes!
Black Cardi with Cable Opening in Progress

ADDENDUM: Thanks to Mary-Heather for her suggestion about uploading pdf files!!!
Check out this link for the pattern.

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 2:44 PM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Ellen,

I really like the crocheted cardigan. I hope you figure out how to post the pattern soon!

Judy
Bakersfield

 
At 3:14 PM PST, Blogger MonkeyGurrrrrl said...

Joo arrrr too, too kind, madam oy-zel.

:) I like how this new one is looking, too.

 
At 4:26 PM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Ellen,

I don't know blogger so I don't know if there are any quirks here, but generally you can upload a PDF file and link to it as if it were a picture... (using an a href= tag) you won't need to include the beginning part of the URL, since you're linking to a file within your own site. I hope this helps!

 
At 4:28 PM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here's an explanation I found:

http://blogger-tricks.blogspot.com/2006/09/how-to-add-pdf-files-spreadsheet-etc.html

which is much better than mine!

 
At 2:52 AM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ellen, thank you so much for the pattern. Love it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery