Friday, April 20, 2007

Basket? Hat?

Darcy in the Noro Granny Basket Hat

Well, I felted my Noro Basket twice. It felted and got fuzzy, but it really didn't shrink up or condense like I expected. I might just have to run it through the wash a few more times. I brought it to the WeHo SnB last night and Miss Darcy thought it made a better hat than a basket!
It's raining here in Los Angeles this weekend, which will make our driving all over town a pain in the neck! Oh well....tomorrow morning I have to zip down to Chinatown to pick up some secret potions. Then, I have a lunch date with Rhoda on Larchmont before we head over to Dawson's Bookstore to a book signing and salon on "The Story of Hollywood" by Gregory Paul Williams. Of course, I'll probably have some time between downtown and Larchmont. Since I'll be in the vicinity, I just might go one last time to Black Sheep Knittery. Did I mention that their 50%-off-everything-in-the-store-sale has been extended until the end of April?
Later, Saturday night, Larry and I will be attending an art opening at Track 16 Gallery at Bergamot Station. Our friend, Johanna Went, is having a show of her work.....always interesting!
Have a great weekend everyone!

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At 2:40 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Ellen,

I like it better as a hat! The colors are great.

Judy
Bakersfield

 
At 12:23 AM PDT, Blogger carlita dee said...

Heh heh. I like Miss Darcy looking slightly sinister under the basket hat.

I vote for hat, by the way. I like it like that.

 
At 7:49 PM PDT, Blogger Madge said...

Yeah, it does make a great hat!

Happy weekending.

 
At 11:24 AM PDT, Blogger Natalie said...

I vote hat.

Darcy looks so sneaky under that chapeau

 
At 2:56 PM PDT, Blogger LadyLinoleum said...

I actually really like it as a hat. LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery