Tuesday, July 24, 2007

More About Rhoda

Rhoda @ Sur Restaurant, West Hollywood
OK, OK, I know I'm celebrating a little too much....how can I refuse when people want to take me out to fancy places for dinner and lunch? This is really not a restaurant review, it's a b-day review. Last night my BFF, Rhoda took me out to dinner. She is a total DOLL!!!! We went to Sur Restaurant on No. Robertson in trendy West Hollywood. This is a very elegant place with outdoor seating areas, Hollywood Regency / Asian decor, excellent service and good food.
Elegant Decor
We ordered a salad to start. Rhoda had the Blackened Chicken Breast and I had the Milanesa Napolitana. Both were generously served with vegies. We topped off dinner by sharing blueberry cobbler a'la mode.
Salad with chopped arugula,
buffalo mozarella, avocado,
olives, tomatoes, roasted pecans
& creamy balsamic dressing
Blackened Chicken, Spinach, Yams
Veal, Roasted Potatoes, Asparagus

Blueberry Cobbler A' la Mode
OK, one more dinner to go and one more lunch, THEN that's it! No more rich food for awhile.
Sur Restaurant
606 No. Robertson Blvd.
West Hollywood, CA
310/289-2824

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 1:02 PM PDT, Blogger carlita dee said...

Please tell Rhoda I love the jewels. Wowza. You both looked fabulous.

I'll say it again, you are making out this birthday! I'm happy, because you richly deserve it.

 
At 3:54 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yummers! All your birthday food has been a delight to view. Thanks for sharing all your delicious celebrations with us.

XO

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery