Tuesday, October 30, 2007

You Asked For It

Everyone always asks me where I get my faboo eyeglass frames. I buy them at the yearly L.A. Eyeworks sale. I've posted about the sale in the past. It's a glorious sale. It doesn't matter which day you go because L.A. Eyeworks just keeps pulling out boxes and boxes of frames from their warehouse during the entire 3-day sale. It is quite incredible.

L.A. Eyeworks is located at 7407 Melrose Ave. (near Poinsettia), WeHo. The sale is this Friday (10-9), Saturday (10-8) and Sunday (11-5). See you there.
Ellen's Collection of L.A. Eyeworks Frames

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 12:26 PM PDT, Blogger Pat Saperstein said...

Great, thanks for letting us know. I used to love going to that sale back in the day but I think it's time to hit it again.

 
At 11:02 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh! I'm so excited! I can't wait to go to the sale. I've heard about it for years. Thanks for posting!

Michelle
Hancock Park

 
At 6:58 PM PDT, Blogger ChelleC said...

I love your glasses! Wish I could shop there too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery