Monday, November 19, 2007

The Felt Club

I'm on vacation this week, so I haven't been blogging as often as I usually do. I'm just tooooo busy having fun. Today I met up with the eastside ladies, Madgik, Mary, Marie, Wendy, Patty, Barbara (and more) in Montrose Village for their Monday morning knit-meet. We met at the Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf for a few hours, then walked down the block to a good Mexican restaurant for lunch. I love being a lady of leisure.
This past Sunday, Larry and I went to LACC for The Felt Club extravaganza. It was great! There were so many booths with wonderful crafts. It was extremely inspiring. We ran into Brit and Tad, Angela and her husband with Baby Ari, designer Cecily Kim (we're ravelry friends, but had never met in person), Cathy of California and many more crafters. I picked up some beautiful hand-dyed yarn from Mary Janes Attic and an "E" vintage typewriter key necklace drop.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 11:03 PM PST, Blogger Madge said...

Fabulous hangin' out with you today, doll.

And you're right; that crocheted bag with the buttons is great.

Happy turkey day to you and Larry!

 
At 8:59 AM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, Ellen. The Felt Club looks amazing. I wish we had a fair like there here. Have a great Thanksgiving.

Judy
Bakersfield

 
At 4:57 PM PST, Blogger LizKnits said...

Wow... those felt club photos look great! I wish I had been in town to go. I'll definitely have to put this on my list for next year.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery