Thursday, December 20, 2007

Last Minute

Felted Tiger Slippers @ Future Studio

Still working feverishly on your knitted and crocheted gifts? Need a rest? I'm going to Future Studio (5558 North Figueroa Street, Highland Park, LA 90042) on Sunday (noon - 4pm) to pick up a few more fiber-related gifties. I just don't have time to finish EVERYTHING!!!
Felted Slippers and Purses @ Future



Owner and designer, Amy Inouye has stocked some mighty fine gift items relating to Chicken Boy (he's up on the roof now!), pug dogs and general kitschy cool stuff in her little shop/art gallery.
Also, Peter Shire at Echo Park Pottery (1850 Echo Park Avenue, Los Angeles 90026) is continuing his holiday sale this Sunday from 10-4. I've decided to shut down the knit/crochet workshop and buy the remainder of my gifts! See you at Future Studio and Echo Park Pottery!

Peter Shire's Faboo Pottery

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 1:58 PM PST, Blogger mehitabel said...

Is Amy having special hours on Sunday for shoppers? I think that might be a good place for me to head for some last-minute gifts--I never got the knit/crochet factory opened!

 
At 7:48 AM PST, Blogger Ellen Bloom said...

Amy's Future Studio is open from noon to 4; Peter Shire's pottery studio is open 10 am to 5pm.

There's always Trader Joe's for some delectable foodie gifts too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery