Monday, July 21, 2008

Celebratin' with my HomeGirls


My birthday has been and still is a whirlwind celebration. I'm still on vacation this week! Yayyyy! On Saturday my sweet dear Larry hosted a little b-day luncheon for a few of my knitster girlfriends at the HomeGirl Cafe, downtown L.A.
I really like this restaurant. The food is very inventive, it's a cheerful, new building, easy parking and the staff is nice. I'm often there on Saturday afternoons for the HomeGirl Stitch 'n Bitch. This Saturday we combined my b-day with the SnB. Thanks to all who made my b-day a wonderful one!

Labels: ,

10 Comments:

At 11:02 AM PDT, Blogger Ana Petrova said...

Happy Birthday!

 
At 11:04 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday! Your lunch party looks terrific!

 
At 12:35 PM PDT, Blogger Natalie said...

Great Party, Ellen & Larry!
I am still dreaming about every delicious bite of that cake.
It's always a treat to hang out with you gals (& Larry too).

 
At 1:57 PM PDT, Blogger Kath said...

Happy B-day! Good friends, good food - who could ask for more? Sounds like the best of birthdays to me!

 
At 3:18 PM PDT, Blogger DarcyArtsy said...

Great party Ellen & Larry! I will go back for sure. OMG! That was the best cake ever!

 
At 4:47 PM PDT, Blogger Monique Marie Sauniere said...

It was tres fun! The food was so good and the company was even better!

 
At 7:13 PM PDT, Blogger KnittingBlueContent said...

Happy Happy Birthday Ellen! Very sweet to see pictures of you and your friends having a good time together.

That cake looks scrum-dee-lee-icious!

 
At 7:24 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy B-Day again to the fabulous Ellen. Was super fun and there will be many more good ones to come!
and Thank You again to Larry.
Must get more of that cake!

 
At 7:42 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birth season!!!!

 
At 11:28 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I still say, hands down, you have the prettiest smile I've ever seen!
Happy Birthday!
melissa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery