Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Cookie Day


Yes, I know that today is National Cheese Lover's Day, but all I can think about are COOKIES. It's pouring rain here in Los Angeles. It's cold, dark and the perfect time for baking! Oh, how I'd love to curl up at home with some ginger molasses cookies, a cup of hot tea and a cozy crochet project.
Before the holidays we had our first annual Cookie-Palooza at the office. There were tons of faboo cookie presentations. My particular faves were the chocolate chip (of course) and the ginger molasses cookies.

What's your favorite cookie recipe for a rainy day?

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

At 10:05 PM PST, Blogger Sarah said...

Yum. I've been cozying up with hot cocoa during this one week of SoCal winter!

You must have been sending me cookie vibes. I just blogged about learning to make French macarons!

 
At 6:00 AM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

my fav recipe for a rainy day? Domino's pizza delivery!!! HA! have a great day Ellen!

 
At 6:34 AM PST, Anonymous Donna said...

Funny you should mention cookies! I made a huge batch of Heath brickle, oatmeal and coconut cookies on Monday...they were so good. Notice I said were!

 
At 6:55 AM PST, Blogger Jean said...

A nice cup of Pete's Coffee and really great oatmeal raisin cookies or a great piece of apple pie. More rain for today, at this rate we'll need boats to go to work.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery