Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Monogramed Eggs

How cool! I have eggs with my initials monogrammed on them!

I hard-boiled a bunch of EB eggs this weekend for a divine chicken salad that I shared with the girls on Sunday.

Here's the easy recipe:

Ellen's Chicken Salad

2 bags of Trader Joe's "Just Chicken" strips, defrosted and diced
2 stalks celery, diced
Handful of green grapes, washed and halved
4 green onion stalks, chopped
1/4 head of cabbage, diced
4 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
1/2 cup Mayonnaise
2 tablespoons prepared pickle relish
1/4 cup Trader Joe's Yellow Curry Sauce
dash pepper
dash paprika

Chop and mix all of the above ingredients. Chill and serve.

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

At 5:14 PM PDT, Blogger Natalie said...

That chicken salad was delicious! Thanks for the recipe.

 
At 3:14 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm trying the recipe this weekend...sounds delicious...never had cabbage but I'm sure it will be great. Thanks for the recipe, always looking for quick and easy summer dishes.

Linda in MD

 
At 12:20 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yummers! This sounds great. I really like the idea of added the shredded cabbage for added CRUNCH!

Judy
Bakersfield

 
At 3:07 PM PDT, Blogger Beth McDermott Oliver said...

Well aren't you Miss Fancy Pants with your monogrammed eggs!

 
At 9:45 AM PDT, Blogger Unknown said...

My family loved this dish. Thanks for sharing the recipe!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery