Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Gifts and Swaps

"Perlita" Potholder for Claire and Tom

Once again, I am obsessed with bright colors and pretty patterns in a small format. Larry and I attended a double b-day party over the weekend for Claire and Tom. Among other gifties, I made them two potholders to match their beautiful Spanish Revival kitchen.

"Modern Vintage" and "Perlita"
Below is the last of my swap potholders for my Ravelry swap group. This lady said that her kitchen was purple, brown and cream. I tried to copy this potholder, without a pattern. It worked fine for "Perlita," but I couldn't quite get it even for the Swap Potholder. I decided to create a different backing for this one!All potholders are made with 100% mercerized cotton, crochet hook size "D."

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 10:54 AM PDT, Blogger gale (she shoots sheep shots) said...

I think I like you rdesign better than Perlita!

 
At 8:06 AM PDT, Anonymous OneDay said...

They are beautiful! I bet the loved them. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery