Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Yarny Goodness

Lori's New Yarn

I was a conservative shopper at the Torrance Fiber Fest on Sunday. Many people know that I could hold my very own yarn festival in our house!!! One thing I do not NEED is more yarn. One thing I always WANT is more yarn.

Lots of Newton's Yarn Country Superwash Sock Weight Merino

Newton's Yarn Country Brown Merino, Worsted Weight, 3300 yards
Sport Weight Alpaca, Hand-dyed by Cathy of Twist Yarns of Intrigue
I LOVE all of my new yarn. I'm not sure what I'll be knitting or crocheting with all of this gorgeous stuff. For now, it's sitting on my coffee table like beautiful sculpture so I can admire it!

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 12:31 PM PST, Blogger Natalie said...

It was all so delicious and sooo hard to resist. You were very discerning and picked out some lovelies.

 
At 8:25 PM PST, Blogger gale (she shoots sheep shots) said...

Admirable restraint! Gorgeous.

 
At 7:06 AM PST, Blogger Lori said...

that rainbow sock yarn is gorgeous--as are your other two purchases! Can't wait to see what you make with them.

 
At 3:45 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I finally made it to the Twist Yarn store - i love it - thanks for the recommendation.

Judy (from RPA)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery