Monday, March 28, 2011

Birthday Breakfast

Salades de Provence, Interior

On Saturday we met up with Audrey and Jeff to celebrate a belated birthday for Audrey. We had a delightful French breakfast at Salades de Provence on La Cienega and Holloway. I do love this area of L.A., it's so rock 'n roll and holds many memories from my youth!

Jeffrey and Audrey

The breakfast menu at Salades de Provence is limited. Their lunch and dinner menus have many more choices. Everything is organic and beautifully prepared. We had breakfast crepes and good ol' eggs and bacon with fresh-squeezed orange juice. Yum!


I made another one of my grid-tastic scarves for Audrey. This one uses Koigu sock yarn, size "G" hook. I do love this pattern!

Happy B-Day again, Audrey!

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

At 2:44 PM PDT, Blogger susanc said...

The food looks yummy and love the scarf. The tag is great - ain't that the truth?!!! ;)

 
At 4:57 PM PDT, Anonymous Jo Anne said...

ditto to susanc!

 
At 7:15 PM PDT, Blogger Jean said...

That scarf is tres gorgeous! Would this be a good beginner pattern to try?

 
At 7:42 AM PDT, Blogger gale (she shoots sheep shots) said...

I bet the scarf looks fantastic on her. Fun tag, too.

 
At 3:02 PM PDT, Blogger Z said...

The breakfast looks deliciours and I like the tag you have on their.

It's funny how people think of stuff that's handmade. I made a beautiful chunky big purple scarf not too long ago, and I asked a couple of the kids from church how much should I charge for it. One of them said $5, the other said $1. I had to laugh. Now mind you, I used three skeins (I think that's what it's called) of yarn, and I don't know if anybody else knows this, but yarn ain't cheap.

It was just kind of funny.

Anyway, thanks for the pictures you share. I like to see what's going on in other parts of my home state of California.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery