Thursday, July 28, 2011

Latest Projects

Coaster Party Favors

Yes, I start a lot of knit and crochet projects. I have start-itis. Eventually I finish most of them. When I receive a new yarn, I'm inspired to try it out. Also, sometimes I need quick gifties in-between projects.
Flower Coasters are the perfect little gift. I crocheted some for Carol and Thane as a hostess gift for their 4th of July party.

Carol Coasters

I also whipped up some for my Yarny Grrlz as favors at my birthday lunch. I used Reynolds Saucy Cotton, size "G" hook. After just a touch of steaming, these flower coasters are really adorable.
Last year, my good friend Beth gifted me some gorgeous Sanguine Gryphon Little Traveller yarn in the colorway "Mumbai." For an entire year I've been checking out patterns to find the perfect one for this beautiful yarn. I finally settled on the crocheted BoHo Blocks Cardigan from Interweave Crochet Magazine, Fall 2006.

BoHo Blocks Cardi by Valentina Devine

I've been wanting to crochet this sweater for a long time. Now, the yarn and the pattern have come together. I am going to see if I can make the entire sweater using Beth's yarn. If I need more squares, I'll use a complimentary yarn for the sleeves and trim. I think I may just have enough Little Traveller for the whole piece!

BoHo Block Cardi Progress

What are you knitting and/or crocheting right now? Do you have many WIPs?

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery