Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Best of 2011- Yarny Edition

My name is Ellen and I'm a Yarn-A-Holic. I am addicted to yarn and making things for me and for my friends and family.
I made LOTS of yarny stuff during 2011. Here are some of my favorites!

Blue and White Mini Pillows for Mom's Living Room

Spa Soap Coats for Gifties
Baby Ripple Blankie for Baby Boy Snyder

Rhoda's Koigu Cowl

Red Scarf Project Donation
I joined the squares made by our talented WeHo SnB Members for a ComfortGhan for Lynne

Larry's Mardi Gras Crown
Holiday Photo Garland for Carol & Thane


The "Darcy" Sweater for Me!
The Farmers Market Tower Hat

I have many unfinished objects (UFO's) sitting in my craft room, ready for completion or frogging in 2012! Happy New Yarn to everyone!
Info on all projects above can be viewed on my Ravelry project page.

Labels: , , , , ,

4 Comments:

At 3:20 PM PST, Blogger Laurie Ann said...

Those Spa Soap Coats saved my Christmas giving. I was invited somewhere last minute and whipped up a bunch of these in one night. A quick trip to the store for nice soaps and Voila! The ladies loved them (and of course, I saved one for myself).

Thanks for the pattern, Ellen.

 
At 3:41 PM PST, Anonymous chalklegs said...

My name is amanda & I'm right there with you!

Excellent 2011 FO's Ellen!

...here's to a full & fibery 2012

 
At 8:05 AM PST, Blogger blandina said...

I love all your projects but Larry's Mardi Gras and your Farmers Market Tower hats are my favourite.
Happy new Yarn to you!

 
At 11:44 AM PST, Anonymous Darcy said...

Your Farmer's Market Hat Rocks!! I love it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery