Thursday, December 22, 2011

WeHoHoHo Holiday Hat Party


It's TONIGHT! Woo Hoo! This is one of the most fun Stitch 'n Bitch parties ALL year!!! Everyone will be decked out tonight in their holiday hats. Please join us from 7-9pm at the Original Farmers Market in the upstairs dining area. Bring your knitting and/or crochet and a treat to share!

WeHo SnB Group

For the past few years I've been haphazardly just throwing something festive together for my holiday hat. This year I really thought about it and have been working furiously to come up with the perfect chapeau for this event. I just put the finishing touches on my creation a few minutes ago. This is a sneak-peek of my hat for this year:

Ellen's Mystery Hat, 2011

Here are a few of our hats from past WeHoHoHo parties:

Ellen
Laurie Ann and Jenna
Fascinating Ms. Natalie
Vivian and Brenda B.
Laurie Ann
Ellen
Natalie
Zoya
Bridget
Meet Me at Third and Fairfax!

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 4:53 PM PST, Anonymous Suze said...

All are awesome. See you tonight!

 
At 10:14 PM PST, Blogger betty said...

You guys are all so creative!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery