Thursday, April 26, 2012

Cheesecake Strawberries

IMG_1923

Last night I whipped up some cheesecake stuffed strawberries to bring to our WeHo SnB Babies Shower for the Saras tonight!
This is an easy recipe and really delicious.  I found some extra-huge strawberries at my local Ralph's Market.  They're just the right size to fit my deviled egg dish!  Perfect! 
 
IMG_1925


Can you just imagine how many fantastic knitted and crocheted items these babies are going to receive tonight?  Yippee to every single one of you in our incredible West Hollywood Stitch 'n Bitch group!  See you tonight at the Original Farmers Market
This is Natalie's invitation for the shower....so cute and clever!

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

At 2:46 PM PDT, Blogger gale (she shoots sheep shots) said...

Ok, seriously great idea. yum! I just pinned them -my best way of remembering a recipe these days.

 
At 1:16 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yum! wish I lived by you!

 
At 1:53 PM PDT, Blogger Ellen Bloom said...

Awwww... Chalkie! I wished you lived near us too. We have so much in common!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery