Thursday, April 19, 2012

Pinterest


Have you signed up for Pinterest yet? It's your own internet bulletin board. If you see something on the nets that you like, you "pin it" virtually and post it to your various boards. I have 7 different boards: Crafty, Yarny, Home Decor, Cuisine, Los Angeles, Jewelry and Handbags. You can also follow your friends' boards. You can even follow boards of people you do not know! I have discovered many interesting recipes and craft ideas from Pinterest. I could add categories like Books to Read, Travel Ideas and Music to Listen to, but I'm sure I'd be overwhelmed.
Here are a few of my Pinterest Crafty and Yarny finds:





Harrison Hat. Looks like Ukuleles!

How do you keep track of interesting ideas you see on the web or find in magazines?

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 12:13 AM PDT, Blogger jiulin said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 9:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Natalie said...

Nice post which many interesting recipes and craft ideas from Pinterest. It could add categories like Books to Read, Travel Ideas and Music to Listen to, but I'm sure I'd be overwhelmed. Thanks a lot for posting this article.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery