Thursday, November 29, 2012

Around Town

In addition to snapping vanity license plates, I like to snap little scenes and curious objects I see around town.
I was thrilled to see a yummy breakfast dish named after me!  
Gumbo Pot, Original Farmers Market
I've posted this sign before.  I can't believe it's still in place on the S/E corner of Pico and Shenandoah St. in the Kosher Korridor.  M. Forman was a nursery.  The plants and trees are gone, but the sign is still there!

This fake forest mural was painted on a fence surrounding a work area at Hancock Park, near LACMA.

This giant metal mesh Baby, stuffed with old toys is sitting in a corner of the warehouse in San Pedro that houses Crafted at the Port.


Display Case, WACKO

When we were in Pasadena a few weeks ago at the Pasadena Museum of California Art, we parked in the garage.  The garage walls are festooned with faboo paintings by artist Kenny Scharf.  Wilma Flintstone is my fave.

I saved the best for last.  I noticed this heart light image on the wall of the parking garage in my office building, Santa Monica.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery