Thursday, January 24, 2013

Secret

Crystal Palace Yarn - Sausalito
Oooooo, I just love this yarn!  It's from Crystal Palace and it's called Sausalito.  From the website:  Hand or Machine wash gentle cycle in cool water with mild soap.  Dry flat. Do not put in a dryer.  We recommend putting knit items in lingerie bag if machine washing to reduce rubbing of fibers.  Sausalito is a 2-ply with many uses: lace, socks, accessories.

It is a super soft yarn.  I just finished making 4 different "Audra Cowls" using this yarn.  I forgot to take photos of the cowls to post on my Ravelry project page.  Maybe the gift recipients will help me out with that.
This is the leftover yarn.  I'm working on a SECRET PROJECT with these gorgeous leftovers!  All will be revealed after February 14th. 

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery