Wednesday, October 23, 2013

License to Snap

He was in Beverly Hills!

I was snappin' up a storm this past weekend.....vanity plates are everywhere! Commuter traffic has been very slow the past few weeks.  Argh!  This gives me plenty of time to snap license plates on the road.
This could belong to many of my friends!

Opera Fan?

Dermatologist on his way to the beach!

Makes me think of that Billy Joel song

The clever plate below was snapped by one of my photo-journalists in the field, Julie.  LOVE this one.  I often feel this way myself, sitting in traffic!
To continue with the automobile theme. Larry and I spotted this cool tile at a store-front on Wilshire Boulevard in Beverly Hills....an old Cadillac dealership that is long gone.
 

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At 3:05 PM PDT, Blogger WineGrrl said...

Is that the old Lou Ehlers Cadillac dealership?

 
At 9:22 PM PDT, Blogger Ellen Bloom said...

Hi Andree...This was a small store-front with the Cadillac emblem in the front on Wilshire and Wetherly in Beverly Hills. Probably a very small show-room. I remember Lou Ehlers being near La Brea on Wilshire. Maybe this was a satellite shop.

 
At 2:10 AM PDT, Blogger Larry said...

I appreciate your amazing post. I clearly enjoyed reading it. Everyone can find the information they need with ease. I'm sharing a post regarding color vision test. One in 12 men and one in 200 women have this prevalent inherited condition, which primarily affects men.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery