Monday, April 14, 2014

Bowlarama

"Bowlarama" Exhibit

Friday night was the opening of the FANTASTIC exhibit, "Bowlarama" at the A + D Museum on the Miracle Mile.  This exhibit encompasses California bowling architecture, technology and design from 1954-1964.  There are some wonderful artifacts, photographs, architectural renderings and films from this magical era.



The opening was in the back room of the Museum and there were tons of people there.  It was difficult to really see everything, so I went back the next day to take more photos.  Wow!  I want to live in this exhibit.  Well, I guess I did live here...back in the 1960's!


"Bowlarama" runs through May 11th.  Go see it.  You'll be enchanted.

 To see more photos, check out my Facebook album.
A + D Museum
6032 Wilshire Blvd., Los Angeles, CA  90036
323/932-9393

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 12:01 PM PDT, Blogger Jill said...

This sounds amazing! Thanks for the recommendation. I'll have to make sure to catch it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery