Monday, March 09, 2015

Poppy Red



Sunday afternoon we went on a mini-field trip to the Bauer Pottery Showroom on the edge of Atwater and Glendale. I own 4 of their small hour-glass shaped vases (aqua, yellow, pink, French blue). I wanted one in Poppy Red to complete my collection.
I do love walking from the gray, industrial alley into the color wonderland that is Bauer. It's the most shocking sensory overload place for me. Even though we are having some wonderful weather right now in Los Angeles, it always feels like spring and summer when I walk though that warehouse door.


Hey!  Larry and I spotted some tiki mugs at the Bauer Warehouse! Extremely cool.

I've always loved these metal planter holders.  We have one in fiberglass. The ceramic ones are fantastic!  I would worry, however, about earthquakes!

I looked and looked, but I did not see my hourglass vase in Poppy Red. I ended buying a Ringware Bud Vase in red, which looks like orange in the photo below.


Labels: , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At 6:22 PM PDT, Blogger Unknown said...

Another inspiring post from our Ellen. As always, I learn something new about my (nearby, as it turns out) landscape, there's fabboo photography and your own zest for life in this part of the world, which turns out to be communicable in the best possible way. Thank you again, Miz Bloom.

 
At 7:36 PM PDT, Blogger Ellen Bloom said...

Oh my! You're such a wordsmith, Mr. Henderson. Thank you!

 
At 7:49 PM PDT, Blogger Leah said...

Love Bowes, but this time I stayed away, too much temptation

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery