Thursday, April 30, 2015

More Mitts

Jackie's "Guit-Mitts"

I just finished another pair of fingerless gloves for my cousin, Jackie. She saw my photo of the mitts on my Instagram page. Naturally, the photo of me wearing the mitt while strumming an electric guitar caught Jackie's eye.

Jackie plays the guitar too. Her Dad, Richie Davis, is the awesome lead guitarist of the Chicago Catz, a very well-known band in the Chicago area. 

Jackie, rockin' out

Jackie asked for mitts in a burgundy colorway. Luckily, I had some Punta Lace Space Dyed yarn in just that color! I used a size "C" crochet hook for these mitts. Jackie has smaller hands than I do, so I didn't want to stretch them out by trying them on. I look forward to Jackie sending me an artistic photo of herself wearing the mitts while playing her axe. 
Here's a video of Richie and Jackie jamming. 
Richie and Jackie Davis, jamming in the studio

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery