Tuesday, April 07, 2015

What a Doll?

Twinsies with their friend, the Garden Slug (swallowing an alien)

I never know what to expect when I walk around our house. Larry has a vast collection of toys that he places in unexpected places. It's an ongoing performance piece at our house.
The other day I walked into the bedroom and thought I was seeing double.  When did Larry get another ventriloquist dummy? This doll is almost identical to the doll that has been sitting on our bureau for years. I keep waiting for these two guys to start talking to each other. I'm tired of them staring at me!
It was thoughtful of Larry to pose my Garden Slug with the boys. Suzette knitted this Mochi Mochi Garden Slug for me. Sluggo has a Mochi Mochi Alien in his mouth. Charming.

Garden Slug. Photo by Suzy-ette

The boys remind me of these girls:
Twins from "The Shining"

I might have to stage a rival performance piece with my "Ellen" doll!

Sweet dreams tonight, my friends!

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 9:54 PM PDT, Blogger gale (she shoots sheep shots) said...

aaagghhh! How can you sleep with those dummies under the same roof. Much less the same room?!!
(kinda like the wig though)

 
At 10:26 PM PDT, Blogger betty said...

okay, the slug looks cute, but all those others look creepy :)

But then again, I've always found ventriloquist dummies to be creepy looking,

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery