Tuesday, June 16, 2015

A Sunny Marina del Rey Day

View from the patio at the Del Rey Yacht Club

On Sunday we met up with Mom, a few Cousins and my Uncle for lunch at Marina del Rey. It had been muggy and cloudy for the past week, but by Sunday, the sun had come out and the ocean was sparkling.

Larry dressed for the occasion. He's such a vintage fashion-plate!
Cousin Amie, Uncle Mort, Mom

Ellen and Cousin Barbara
Ellen, Amie and Barbara

Amie, Eric, Ellen, Barbara, Roz and Mort

It's always nice to get together with my extended family!
Mom's outfit matches my car!

As a family, we used to go sailing every single weekend when I was a kid. It's been years since I was on the water.  
I used to race a Lido-14 in my youth! Photo, L-14 Association

I think it's time that I plan a sailing vacation for me and Larry!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery