Thursday, June 18, 2015

Close, Convenient, Tasty and Reasonable


The car wash that I frequent most often, Expert Car Wash, is on La Brea Avenue at 9th Street, just north of Olympic Boulevard.  For the past few years I've noticed that the hamburger stand on the property changed to a Japanese restaurant. They cleaned up the little building, added a patio and some festive lanterns. I've been wanting to try this place for awhile.
Isa is small inside, but there are tables on the patio

On Tuesday, just as the car wash was closing, we ventured over. Easy parking at closing time! Isa is open seven days a week from 11am-11pm. They specialize in curry, udon and ramen. I'm not a big sushi lover and I'm not so sure about car wash sushi. The people at the next table ordered some though and it looked fresh.
I guess this means that Isa is open on holidays

I ordered the salmon teriyaki which was served with rice, salad with miso/ginger dressing, miso soup and a taste of kimchee. Larry ordered the creamy chicken ramen. His bowl was gigantic!  

Teriyaki Salmon Dinner

Creamy Chicken Ramen

My small bowl of miso soup was a bit too salty for me, but the rest of my meal was delish. Larry's ramen broth wasn't quite as rich as the nearby Ramen Jinya, but it was chock full of chicken and there were TWO eggs! We will be visiting the Isa again! Close, convenient, tasty and reasonable.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery