Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Lacy!


Ellen's Eyelet Lace Shawlette

I finished knitting the Eyelet Lace Shawlette by TemptingEwe Designs. Carol gave me this colorful sock yarn for my birthday. The yarn is Twist's "Heavenly." The colors are lovely, but because of the intense variegation, I didn't want to knit too busy of a pattern. I looked and looked at shawl patterns on Ravelry and found this one. Perfect!  This is a simple stockinette pattern with tiny, lace eyelets every few rows...excellent pattern for TV knitting.



I will definitely use the pattern again. It looks great in a solid color yarn, self-striping yarn and of course, variegated! Check out some other versions of this pattern:
TemptingEwe's Shawlette

BlueLightening's Shawlette

Annie1970's Shawlette



Thanks for the inspiration, Carol!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery