Monday, November 23, 2015

Yarny Talent

More Lemons for CYCOA, knit and crocheted by our members

This past Saturday I attended the El Segundo Slipt Stitchers Guild Meeting. I'm always delighted by the yarny talent I see at these meetings. We had a good turnout on Saturday...at least 70-75 people. I couldn't stop snapping photos of beautiful shawls, sweaters and other projects. The color and textures were intoxicating!

Projects by ESSS Members

More beautiful projects

We have an ongoing Knit-A-Long, Crochet-A-Long that is due at our December meeting. We're making animals or toys. These can be given as gifts or as ornaments for your tree. Here we are, showing off some of the sample items:
Ellen, Lenora, Sarah and Carol with stuffed toys and animals. Photo by Peggy Baxter
Click HERE for toy patterns

Charity is a big part of being in the Guild. Here are crochet and knit-edged fleece blankets for children at local hospitals, crafted by our members.
Fleece Blankets for Donation
I always have a good time at our Guild meetings. Lenora and I are retiring our post as CAL/KAL chairpeople. I look forward to relaxing meetings in 2016 where I might even participate in Show and Share!
Saw this adorable Mini-Cooper in the parking lot as I was leaving. I wonder how radio reception is, with an antenna covered in tinsel?



Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery